Open access policy
This Journal is practicing a policy of immediate open access to the published content, supporting the principles of the free flow of scientific information and global exchange of knowledge for the common social progress.
The basic principles:
- Objectivity and impartiality in the selection of articles for the purpose of the publication.
- The high demands on the quality of scientific research.
- Double "blind" review articles.
- Collegiality in decisions regarding publications.
- Accessibility and efficiency in dealing with authors.
- Strict compliance of the copyright and related rights.
It is unacceptable to copy text and arrogate the study results, which do not belong to the authors of the manuscript submitted.
Authors should ensure that submitted manuscript:
- describes entirely original work;
- is not plagiarized;
- has not been published elsewhere in any language;
- indicates appropriate citation or quotation, if the authors have used the work and/or words of others.
Applicable copyright laws and conventions should be followed. Copyright material (e.g. tables, figures or extensive quotations) should be reproduced only with appropriate permission and acknowledgement.
The editors reserve the right to screen submitted manuscripts for plagiarism. The plagiarism extend more than 20% is unacceptable.
Conflicts of interest
All authors should disclose in their manuscript any financial or other substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
Examples of potential conflicts of interest which should be disclosed include employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding. Potential conflicts of interest should be disclosed at the earliest stage possible.
Information on conflicts of interest received from the authors of manuscripts not available to the reviewers and are available only to the Еditorial Board when deciding about publication of the manuscript. Also information about conflicts of interest is published as part of the full text of the article.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
The names and e-mail addresses that are specified by users of the website of the magazine will be used only for the internal technical problems of this magazine; they will not be distributed and shared with the third parties.